Wednesday, July 20, 2011

.Statement Necklace
















Hello Beauties!!! I just wanted to come and let you guys know about a wonderful trend that I am in love with right now!! Statement Necklaces!!!! I love them!!! With this trend you dont have to do much with your outfit. By saying that I mean you can wear a white t-shirt and jeans, then throw a statement necklace and you are done!!! The statement necklace kinda reminds me of the Bib Necklaces just a little bit!!! On Youtube I seen a couple of DIY's on how to make your own Statement Necklace!! I have one statement necklaces that I wear with everything!!! I brought this necklace from Forever 21. Thats a great place to find really nice statement necklaces at a very reasonable price!!! So what do you guys think??? Are you feeling the statement necklace trend or not??? I know I am!!!









xoxo-Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment