Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Is going Natural for Everyone??!!

Hey Loves!
This is a quick update on my hair!

Well I was transitioning to go Natural
But guys I don't think it was going to work for me! I tried so hard to do it! My hair was getting knot ed up it was very dry! I can honestly say that I am not the best person with hair care! All I am good at is going to the Salon allowing someone to fix it and so on and so on...Call me Lazy I guess..This was my second time trying it and I was said to myself I am going to try it on my own terms not because everyone else is doing it...So times got hard and guess what....????
I GOT A RELAXER

I know.I know. I know...Some people may think that if you give up on your natural journey you are giving up on yourself honestly I can say I am not I like my relaxed hair I honestly think it looks better on me and my hair feels better as well. Don't get me wrong I may wear some Bantu Knots this summer or a Afro or something But from now on I am going to stick with my relaxers:-)
What do you guys think? Let me know
xoxo Tracy


1 comment:

  1. I can relate to the struggles of transitioning. I've been there. I'm completely natural now but hey I say do whatever works best for you. You feel the most confident when you look the way you want to look. Rock it relaxed, natural, or weaved.. Lol

    Your hair looks good!

    Mandi

    ReplyDelete