Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Video:-)

My video pick today is Monica&Brandy's new video "It all belongs to me"
First off I am so happy my two FAVE artist got together again and made ME another hit.
One thing I want you to look it is the Fashion in this video!!!
Brandy is serving us a kinda vintage 50's movie star look
Monica is giving us a classy update but still chic modern/hip hop look!!
Love Both looks in this video
Especially the Whitney Houston tee Monica is wearing!
My favorite look for Brandy is when she has the over sized vintage button down on and the mini skirt!!
The Glam look that they give us together is priceless!! Check out the video and let me know what you think...
*Singing with my Wayne Head* That S*@t Belongs to Meeee.....!! LOL
Until Next time
xoxo Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment