Saturday, April 28, 2012

OOTD Statement Accessories:-)






Hey Lovies!!! Today was a Great day!!!! I went to the ARWB meet up it was so fun!!! Meeting new people and networking...I will post pics very soon of the event:-)
This outfit that I picked was very comfortable and EASY!! LOL I also carried my vintage Dooney! I love this bag I have been looking for more but I haven't found one that I like just yet I am going to look on Ebay to see if they have some in my "BUDGET"..
Well Until Next time...
XOXO Tracy
shirt: Rue 21 ($3.00)
Scarf: Charlotte Russe($9.50)
Shoes: Make Me Chic
Purse:Goodwill
Earrings: Beauty Supply Store
Bonus Pics: OK you guys this is a treat I went to see my niece today well I go see her everyday but today she was so animated so ENJOY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment