Monday, June 13, 2011

Make a wish.......











































So I have been thinking about a couple of things...And daydreamin about stuff that I really want!!! Maybe I should write out a christmas list put in the mail and send it to Santa Claus for christmas in July!!! LOL.... I follow Mschanda on youtube and she takes some awesome pictures with her Nikon Coolpix L110 and I want one!!! I love to take pictures of everything especially my niece and Brazil(my dog):-) I also want to get Adele,Jill Scott and Beyonce's new album!!! Adele has been out a while and I went to Target and it was $9.99 I dont know why I didnt pick it up then...Where was my antenna's????LOL Also I want Jill Scott's CD because I have seen her two new videos and she just seems sooooo happy and free!!! And I want the same feeling I am slowly but shortly getting my happiness and joy back!!! Beyonce's CD does not come out until June 24th I heard a song by her on the radio the other day can't think of the name of it but it says something like You're the worst thing I ever had.....something like that!lol But I had it blasting in my car!!! So I cant wait to get her CD!!!! I also want a new handbag...Ok before we go any further "Hello my name is Tracy and I am a addicted to handbags!!lol I have to buy a new purse everytime I go the store, shop online, ride a bike, hope, skip, jump or whatever LOL...So hopefully I will have new bag before the week is over with:-) I am going to try and do a wish list every month of everything I want because hey sometimes a girl just has to treat herself!!! Lol A million hugs and kisses!!!











P.S. I also want a pair of some cute little Flats;-)













xoxo-Tracy













No comments:

Post a Comment