Sunday, July 10, 2011

I LOVE BROADWAY NAILS;-)

Before:
After




Go Tracy! Go Tracy!!! Guess what I won Phillydiva's Broadway Nails Contest!!! I was so excited when I found out I won. What we had to do was make a video entry and tell her why she should pick us to try the new broadway nails!!! When I made the video I was just myself I told her why I really needed the nails you can check the video on youtube!!!




Phillydiva sent me a pack of the Broadway Fashion Diva Nails and Broadway Fashion Diva Nail Art!!



When I say I am in love with Broadway Nails!!! I am head over heels in love with Broadway nails!!! It was so easy it literally took me 3mins to put the nails on!!! Also when I was done it looked like I had been to a salon!!! Broadway Nails is the best in my eyes!!!! I think I am going to try the toe nails next time just to see how it may look on me!!!




I think everyone should try these nails!!! Its very cheap, also when you just want to look nice or have your own spa day and you dont have a lot of money just grab a pack of their nails and toe nails and go for it!!!! It would look like you just stepped out of a nail shop!! Trust Me!!!



Broadway Nails You guys are Alright With me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Phillydiva for allowing me to try the nails



A million hugs and Kisses to you guys






x0x0-Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment