Monday, July 18, 2011

TknightPhotography Bday Special

I am currently running a Bday special because guess what?? My Bday is Sunday!! July 24! That's a National Holiday Buddy! The special I am running right now will be: Unlimited Photos for $50 as many outfit changes as you want! I don't care if you bring the whole entire family!!! Engagement shoots/Couple Shoots, Fashion Shots..etc... It's my bday special!!! Indoors/Outdoors whatever works for you!! I will edit everyone of the pictures that I take!!!! Now that's a deal!! The special ends July 25! You can contact me @tknight099@yahoo.com!!

There are some examples below on another blog that I did before!!! Also you can go to my website@ www.tknightphotography.smugmug.com

I hope to hear from you soon:-)

xoxo-Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment