Monday, February 20, 2012

.Meet Denell

..Fashionista Spotlight

I am so honored to do this Fashionista Spotlight on Miss Denell.
First and Foremost she is sooo sweet,very down to earth,and has a KILLA sense of style!!
I started following Denell on Chictopia b/c I enjoyed her style and then I noticed she had a Tumblr and I have been inspired ever since!!
She answered a few question below read them and get inspired!!!
Denell Thank You so much for allowing me to feature you my blog
Follow her on Tumblr:


How would you describe your personal style in 3 WORDS??
Fun
Cute
Unique
Do you follow trends or make up your own rules??
I'd say its a mixture of both....if I see something new i.e. the whole color blocking thing... if I like it I'm gonna try it..but if I don't I'm just gonna keep on doing my own thing lol
Who are some of your favorite designers?
ah...I don't think i have a favorite designer lol...I don't wear designer things...but I can say that from what I see online n stuff I wouldn't mind having a pair of louboutins
What are your main beauty items that you carry with you on a daily basis?
The only beauty item I CARRY with me is lip gloss and lip liner, but on a daily basis I'd say mascara,eyeliner and lipgloss is all I need
What are five MUST have clothing items that YOU think a girl must have??
Black combat boots
Denim jacker or vest
Black pumps
A nice satchel
A sexy WAPOW! DRESS lol
Blackberry or Iphone?
Blackberry

Forever21 or H&M?
Forever21....mainly because my H&M experiences werent that great

Heels or Flats?
depends on the occasion...I love em' both

Twitter or Facebook?
Facebook
Who's style do admire most?(Can be anyone!! Not just someone famous) and Why??
RIHANNA RIHANNA RIHANNAA!!!
I LOVE her style because its so versatile...one minute she's edgy the next minute its all classy and cute.. you know?...she can do NO WRONG

Are there any blogs or websites that you follow for inspiration? If so who??
There's no specific blog I follow for inspiration because everything that comes across my dash comes from sooo many different blogs...so if I had to say ...it would be everyone I follow lol because they all reblog and post things that I find inspiring at times.
Describe your blog or website what should your followers expect from you??
 My blog is extremely random. It contains things i find funny, cute, fashionable or just down right weird and intriguing lol


What is your favorite Quote and what does it mean to you??
I'd be lying if  I said I have a favorite quote or motto of some sort......how aboutttt 'YOLO'! lmfaoo...nah..DEFINITELY not..but seriously..I have none :(
.Denell







 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment