Friday, August 31, 2012

Fashionista Spotlight

Meet Alicia
From the Blog LayersOfStyle
 
Hey Dolls I have the pleasure of introducing you to a very sweet young lady named Alicia! She has a sick sense of style!!! And guess what its all on a budget!! That's why I FREAKING love her blog its very classy! She shows you how to be sexy,classy,and laid-back all on a budget at the same time!!!
Alicia was nice enough to answer a few question for me and tell us a little bit about herself!!
Alicia Thank you so much for doing this you are such a sweetheart! I see big things for you and your Blog in the future!!!
So here it goes guys Enjoy!!!
 

Your Name or (Nickname that you would like to go by:-):
My name is Alicia. Ah-lee-cee-ah but everyone pronounces it Ah-lee sha. So I go by Lecee to make it easy :)

Where are you from?:
New York
 

How would you describe your personal style in 3 WORDS??
Classic Feminine and Trendy

Do you follow trends or make up your own rules??
I do follow trends but I make them my own. It's important to add your own personal style to your look so it sets you apart from the rest.

Who are some of your favorite designers?
I honestly don't have any. I like what catches my eye and what can agree with my pockets. I wear the clothing not the name.
 

What are your main beauty items that you carry with you on a daily basis?
Mac Studio Fix powder and a nude lipgloss

What are five MUST have clothing items that YOU think a girl must have??
The little black dress, a black or nude pair of pumps, a dark wash pair of jeans, a white button down shirt, and a statement necklace.
Blackberry or Iphone?
Definitely iPhone
 
Forever21 or H&M?
I love them both but if I had to choose one it would have to be Forever21
 
Heels or Flats?
Heels
 
Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter
 
Before you die you want to.....????
Build a legacy
 
 

Who's style do you admire most?(Can be anyone!! Not just someone
famous) and Why??
I love Jeannie Mai's style. She extremely feminine but has some edge to her with her blue hair and tattoos. I adore her!

Are there any blogs or websites that you follow for inspiration? If so who??
I love Style & Poised, Jeimy's Fashion Love Affair, and Naja Diamond along with a lot others. But these 3 fashion bloggers shows you how to be fashionable without breaking the bank.
 
 
 
 
 

Describe your blog or website what should your followers expect from you??

You know when you see someone well dressed and they have this richness about them? They’re just clean, polished, and everything seems effortless? Well that’s the style I appreciate. That’s my sense of style. Not too flashy, definitely not over the top, just simply well put together. Of course one's style isn’t just about the clothes. That’s the bare minimum. There are Layers of Style.
Fashion, makeup, hair, interior decor, cuisine, music…..the list goes on.  Follow my blog as I touch on all things interesting to the most feminine woman, you know, us girly girls

What can people expect from you in the future?(Blogs,Projects,etc...)
I want to take my blog Layers of Styles to the next level. I would love to do interviews and cover events
 
 
 
What is your favorite Quote and what does it mean to you??
 I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes. -Oprah Winfrey
 I just love Oprah. When you follow your dreams and stay focused amazing
 things will happen but just make sure to stay humble.
 
Ok Guys I hope you guys enjoyed the interview make sure you connect with Miss Alicia!
Twitter:LayersOfStyle
Instagram: LayersOfStyle
Youtube Channel: LayerOfStyle
xoxo Tracy
 


1 comment: